The company is the nation's leader in early childhood education.
- Lead and supervise a team of teachers to create unique and engaging classroom experiences, leverage and develop \"best in class\" educators to be passionate and committed professionals
- Ensure your site is operating effectively; maintain licensing, safety, and educational standards
- Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, school and district leaders, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Lead recruitment and enrollment efforts of new families and children in our sites
- At least one year of teaching experience with the ability to develop, engage, and inspire a team
- A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
- Ability to build relationships with families and staff and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
- Outstanding customer service skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
- Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors. Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
Associated topics: business, cmo, event, facebook, government, lead generation, marketing, policy, public, relationship